April 2, 2012

Public Service Announcement...

Thanks for all of your very kind comments about my Storytelling Sunday's "My Big Win".  As always, I enjoy telling the story; thanks so much for visiting and giving me a little love in the form of a comment.

Today, I'd like to bring to you a public service announcement... and a new app for your phone!

I'll let the video below speak for itself.  Ladies, line up and be entertained... but know it's about a very, very, serious topic: self-breast exams.





Love it!  :)

2 comments:

  1. Haha... surely that was an April Fool? But so funny!
    A good reminder though - thank you.
    BTW worth remembering that men can actually get breast cancer too - though I believe it's very rare...
    Thanks for the laugh and a good reminder - "TLC"...

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say. Thank you for sharing yourself with me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails